Sunday, April 11, 2010

First day out!


Hey everyone!

This morning I got an early call informing me that my original flight out of Burbank had been canceled. What a start! So I ended up rushing to an EARLIER flight to San Francisco, then waiting a couple hours for the connecting flight to Eugene, Oregon. About a third of our crew couldn't get to the airport in Burbank in time for the early flight- they'll be taking different flights, and arriving in Eugene around 11pm (with a 6am call time at the venue in the morning!)

At the Hilton in Eugene I saw our tour buses for the first time, and picked a bunk. The bus is nice. So far. Bunks are smaller than I'd dared imagine. Pictures to follow.

Now we have the rest of tonight to rest up for our first show tomorrow. And by "rest up," I mean find a bar near the hotel and get to know my tour mates a little better.

Good evening Eugene!

No comments:

Post a Comment